A MESSAGE FROM OAKHURST INN
We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) statements regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) and following guidelines from the CDC and the local health departments. The wellbeing of our guests and employees is of the utmost importance.
Please note that due to Virginia state mandate, masks are required in public spaces.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness:
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and employees. For the most updated information, please refer to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or your local health authority.
Employee Health, Hotel Safety and Cleaning
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent hand washing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. Our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for their health and that of our guests. We have also increased the availability of antibacterial hand sanitizers, and encourage employees and guests to use them throughout their day.
- Guest Rooms: We use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms with hospitality grade cleaning solutions, and pay particular attention to high-touch items.
- Public Spaces: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces with the continued use of hospitality grade cleaning solutions, we are focusing on the counter at the front desk, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms and even room keys.
- Back of House: In the spaces where associates work “behind the scenes,” we are increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like associate entrances, laundry rooms and staff offices.
Food & Beverage Outlets:
￮ Clean and sanitize all tabletops and other high-touch surfaces frequently, including between every use. All of the sanitizers we use are EPA registered and approved, and meet their criteria for effective use against SARS-CoV-2. We promote and uphold proper hand and respiratory hygiene standards for all of our team members.
￮ In-Room Dining, bar and cafe takeout service procedures have been designed to maintain social distancing and reduce the number of touch points between food preparation and service. Our food preparation and handling standards meet or exceed all federal, state, and local regulations.
Our Cancellation Policy
It is important to us that you are able to make informed travel decisions, and that you have peace of mind anytime you choose to visit Colgate Inn. Please review our cancellation policy.
- For a full refund, please cancel 72 hours before arrival date.*
- Guests who booked via online travel agents or other third-party travel professionals are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies.
*Some packages and offers might have different cancellation policies and graduation weekend is an exception. Please review your reservations for details.
I have a question that was not answered here.
For general information or questions regarding our property, please email email@example.com or call 434-872-0100.
We will continue to monitor and adjust our services and offerings based on industry and regulatory directives.