Oakhurst Inn Location
Directly adjacent to UVA’s South Lawn, Oakhurst Inn is a quarter-mile walk from Scott Stadium and the UVA Health System. Our residential setting is in a National Historic District. We are across the street from the University’s Central Grounds, where Thomas Jefferson’s famed Lawn and Rotunda reside.
- Cross the street to UVA
- Easily walk to dine and shop on the “ UVA Corner”
- Historic residential neighborhood
- Downtown Mall offers fine dining, shopping, and entertainment
- Five minute walk to the UVA football games
- Free trolley around UVA campus and to Downtown Mall